Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Job Type:Full Time
- Experience:1 year
- Job Field:Media/Advertising/Branding
Description of position
The Communication Officer’s role is to create the best brand experience for Pan-African Shield College Africa and its campaigns through the implementation of effective and meaningful print and digital designs.
He/She is tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Design campaigns and communications materials such as: backdrops, standees, posters, stickers, greeting cards, bulletins and newsletters etc.
- Supervise printing process and coordinating with suppliers to ensure highest quality of final product
- Collaborate with other staffs, from creative brainstorming to revision and production
- Coordinate with Communication and Public Awareness staff to develop effective viral campaigns
- Support awareness activities: Help organize and execute College’s awareness events such as exhibits and workshops
- Complete other duties and assignments as specified by your supervisor or College’s managers
- Relevant university /college diploma/degrees
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw, Photoshop, In Design and printing process
- More than one year experience in graphic design
- Work hard under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills; good English skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations, and take initiative in gathering information for design requests
- Ability to understand brief/feedback and willing to receive comments for his/her designs
- Being self-motivated, self-disciplined and good time management skills
- Flexible, dynamic, professional and innovative
- Willingness to learn
How To Apply: