Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To ensure smooth, efficient and seamless operations at the hospital call Centre through call handling for internal and external calls via the hospital switchboard. This role is key in facilitation of communication within the institution and therefore critical in daily operations of the hospital.
Main duties and responsibilities: –
- Answering all calls that come into the switchboard by picking calls that go through the switchboard within 3 rings.
- Responsible for efficient and smooth call handling at hospital call Centre through the switchboard, including both internal and external calls.
- Handling customer complaints coming through the switchboard, by listening to patient complaints, knowing the nature of the complaint, forwarding it to the relevant parties for resolution and finalizing with a follow up with the client.
- Responsible documentation and reporting of switchboard activities by preparing weekly report for submission to head of department.
- Responding to caller inquiries regarding hospital products and services by providing correct information.
- Maintaining a high level of telephone etiquette through timely, courteous and professional call handling at the switchboard.
- Diploma in Secretarial studies
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work responsibly under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good listening skills
- Quick decision making capabilities
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5:00pm on Monday 23th August 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.