Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ONCOLOGY NURSE Ref No. N/ON/08/2021
The role is responsible for provision of excellent and compassionate nursing care to patients.
- Assist medical staff in the overall care of the patient and to ensure the prescribed treatment is given.
- Maintain personal contact with patients ensuring that they understand their treatment and that their needs are met as far as possible.
- To utilize the standards and procedures of nursing care to continuously improve the quality of nursing and exceed the patients’ expectations and participate in audits within their departments.
- To communicate with other professionals and all relevant parties in order to advocate effectively for the patients.
- To ensure all patients are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and that the patients are encouraged to be involved in decision making related to their care.
- Implement infection control measures to provide a safe environment for patients, staff and others.
- To be knowledgeable of the equipment in ward/department and to safe guard hospital/patient property and equipment from damage, wastage or loss.
- To ensure accurate documentation, proper record keeping and storage for continuity, quality and legal reference.
- To utilize available resources effectively to ensure quality service delivery, profitability, cost containment while closely adhering to the budget.
- KRN, KRN/KRM, KRCHN or Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Higher Diploma in Haematology / Oncology or Breast Cancer is added advantage.
- 6 years of relevant work experience 2 of which must be in oncology units.
- BLS certified
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette.
- Excellent communication and customer care skills.
Deadline for submission is 23 rd AUG 2021
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website and apply online at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/ OR you can send your detailed CV to us on email to: email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted