Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RESIDENT ENT REF No: OP/08/2021
Responsible for the provision of quality comprehensive specialised ENT surgical services.
He / she will set up specialty ENT clinics within the hospital and in the branch centers.
- Plan for and provide specialised ENT surgical services to Inpatient and Outpatient management of ENT patients in the hospital ensuring that they meet the expected standards of quality, quantity and compliance
- Coordinate ENT surgery referral services within the hospital according to the ENT surgery services needs in collaboration with other hospital sections and departments. Support specialized ENT surgical services and services delivery in the surgery department of the hospital ensuring that they meet the expected standards of quality, quantity and compliance
- Work with other medical specialists to solve single or multiple medical issue (s) or perform extensive surgery, when required in the hospital
- Conduct specialized ENT Outpatient clinics.
- Collect, record and maintain updated records of patients’ medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Keep abreast of advancements in ENT and best practices by attending seminars and conferences and participation in continuous medical education.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from a recognised institution
- Master of Medicine in ENT Surgery from a recognised institution
- Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Registered, licenced and retained by the Kenya Medical Practitioners’ and Dentists’ Board.
- At least two years’ experience as an ENT Surgeon.
- Valid Practice License
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Knowledge of professional standards
Deadline for submission is 23 rd AUG 2021
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website and apply online at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/ OR you can send your detailed CV to us on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted