Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the companyVinmar International is a global marketing, distribution and project development company that brings value to the world’s leading producers and users of plastics and chemicals through tailored business solutions. With more than 40 years of success, Vinmar has experienced and knowledgeable sales and logistics professionals in over 50 offices servicing more than 100 countries and territories
About the job
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieving growth and sales targets for designated market(s).
- Implementing marketing and sales strategies aligned with business targets.
- Contributing to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned duties towards the company are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Ensuring that credit policies of the company are implemented and closely monitor the customers’ outstanding accounts.
- Maintaining a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
- Researching markets to identify new opportunities and generating innovative ideas to promote the brand and the products resulting in enhanced productivity and profitability.
Required experience, skills, and knowledge:
- 5-10 or more years of experience in Sales or Business Development type role.
- Comfortable with a remote/home based work environment.
- Proficient in English, and fluent in Hindi. Proficiency in French and/or Arabic is a plus.
- Flexible to travel locally.
How To Apply