Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 17-08-2021
Unposting Date: 24-08-2021
Run and develop and post content on the Britam social media sites on a day-to-day basis and manage and coordinate the company’s digital marketing and communication strategy with an aim of achieving business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape in the digital marketing space to drive growth.
- Work with the Brand Manager, Digital/Social Media to publish and distribute a set of guidelines for personal accounts on social media sites.
- Enhance usability, design, content, and conversion of the company’s websites
- Watch and report rogue sites springing up and using company branding.
- Conduct periodic User Acceptance Testing(UAT), validation and editorial management on digital marketing platforms and taking effective measures based on results
- Devise, implement and manage effective social media marketing campaigns and trends including real time crisis management
- Ensure security, legal, and privacy compliance for users on all digital assets
- Develop, implement and monitor all digital marketing campaigns (pay per click advertising, email campaigns, Search Engine Optimization, SMS, videos, blogging, etc
- Maintain a list of work-related personal blogs of employees and make it available to the public on the company website.
- Create, implement and monitor new and effective product distribution channels such as e-commerce and telephony platforms
- Ensure online coverage of the company’s events on all digital assets, measure and take necessary improvement measures based on results
- Prepare and monitor utilization of digital marketing budget
- Be knowledgeable on the tools, techniques and philosophies of social media.
- Formulate, implement and monitor adherence to company digital marketing code of ethics
- Lower cost per acquisition(CPA) by optimization of Google and Facebook ads
- Develop and implement effective strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites e.g Blogging, events coverage, excellent graphics & web design, leveraging on social media, SEO etc.
- Align digital infrastructure (website, FA portal, Customer portal, intranet) with new IT-led transformation to ensure the company is the Market leader in Digital Marketing
- Generate digital reports and interpret analytics for decision making/action
- Generation and timely conversion of online leads in collaboration in collaboration with Sales team
- Create and run a digital marketing calendar
- Measure and report Return On Investment
- Continuous update and review of all content on company websites, intranet, partner websites and aggregator sites (e.g Wikipedia, Social Bakers).
- Recruit, train and monitor online brand champions internally and externally
- Monitor and interact with community blogs to represent the company
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
1. Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Marketing or a related field.
2. 2- 4 years working experience.
3. Proven experience in digital marketing (Social Media, e-PR, e-Commerce, eCRM, Search, Media)
How To Apply: