Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya Nairobi
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Unposting Date: 24-08-2021
The role holder will be responsible for administration, maintenance and Tier II line support for the Group enterprise systems. Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications. He/she is also responsible to reinforce quality standards and adherence to business best practice, adding value to business processes and significantly contributing to the operational excellence. Ensures that all service level agreements (SLAs) for applications support services across the organisation are delivered according to specifications.
- Provide first line and second line support and maintenance services to all enterprise systems. Escalates and sources expertise when necessary.
- Proactive monitoring of various production systems for performance, availability, and other critical parameters
- Ensure adequate monitoring systems that provide timely, accurate, real-time, and historical data on performance and other critical parameters
- Maintenance and administration of the Group enterprise system
- Ensure the enterprise systems is adequately sized to meet SLA’s with the business
- Define and monitor data and application availability for the enterprise system
- Document and update processes and procedures in use for the enterprise system
- Providing and monitoring SLAs and OLAs
- Adequate communication to stakeholders on the state of any tickets assigned
- Follow up and reporting on tickets escalated to third line support
- Testing new system functionality before deployment into production environments
- Test the achievement of supportability requirements for delivered solutions
- Approvals for acceptance test
- Degree in Science/Engineering/Computer Science
- ITIL intermediate
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in a 24×7 service provider environment
- Experience managing applications support operations.
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Knowledge of applications and database administration
- Familiarity with knowledge of software, hardware, systems administration, and network technology
- Strong technical skill/knowledge in business applications especially CRM and Enterprise systems
- Strong knowledge of ITIL.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and diplomatic, with conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources
- Detail oriented and process focused
How To Apply: