Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Type: Permanent
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 17-08-2021
Unposting Date: 24-08-2021
Troubleshoots network performance issues, analyses network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
- Proactive monitoring of various production systems for performance, availability, and other critical parameters
- Maintenance and administration of the network infrastructure and related applications
- Assists in ensure IT Network infrastructure and related applications are adequately sized to meet SLA’s with the business
- Assists in the network support while enforcing network security within the entire infrastructure
- Enforcement of all security measures within the LAN and WAN infrastructure
- Administering LAN/WAN security, antivirus, and spam control measures
- Enforcement of all network policies and procedures
- Assists in providing firewall administration
- Proactively manage the LAN/WAN network and enforce strong recovery policies to ensure 99.99% availability.
- Troubleshooting network architecture and making recommendations for system fixes and enhancements.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Degree in Science/Engineering/Computer Science
- Networking Certification – Cisco/Microsoft/Novell
- ITIL intermediate
- 4-6 years’ experience in a 24×7 service provider environment
How To Apply: