Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya Nairobi
Shift: Day Job
Contract Type: part-time
Unposting Date: 24-08-2021
Number of Openings: 1
Address legacy financial problems within the Group. Responsible for refining financial reporting for the entire organization and identify and address any control gaps
- Collaborate with Corporate and Retail Chief Finance Officers to prioritize legacy financial problems to address and reporting areas to refine
- Ensure the scope of the projects fits the budget and that staff complete each phase of the project within the scheduled timeline
- Develop a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences activities and resources required to successfully complete a project
- Monitor, manage and report on progress of projects
- Identifying control gaps and addressing them
Key Performance Measures
- Timely Financial Reporting
- Cost savings on budget
- Reconciliation preparation and review
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- University Degree in Business related field
- Project Management experience in the industry
- Professional accounting qualification such as CPA-K or ACCA
- Membership of accounting professional body
How To Apply: