Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An in-depth knowledge of agricultural and horticultural production systems and ability to build superior relationships within the rural community.
The Job Role details
- Working with farmers and key value chain players to create appropriate and scalable financial solutions.
- Offering excellent customer service when executing tasks.
- Building personal relationships with all key stakeholders and ensure their needs are met.
- Participate in formulation of competitive value propositions, strategies and actions.
- Drive growth of customer base.
- Drive growth of deposit base.
- Ensure growth of diversified and quality loan book.
- Promote uptake and usage of all bank services and channels.
- Participate actively in identification of attractive market opportunities.
- Work with the teams to identify and mitigate all risks affecting the sector.
- Source and ensure smooth management of partnership.
- Drive team performance through proactive engagement and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agribusiness, Economics, or related field.
- Professional qualifications such as CPA or Credit Management.
- Thorough knowledge of Agribusiness banking products and policies.
- 6 years banking experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resilient, Confident and self-motivated.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs (with the position title on the subject line) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.