Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Marketing Department. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Content Management Officer
Reporting To: Head of Marketing
Overall Job Purpose
The Content Management Officer will be responsible for nurturing a strong industry network, increasing brand awareness and developing an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Design of digital content
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML, web publishing UI/UX design
- Knowledge of analytics interpretation including SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with new media including social media
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of design applications
- Time Management & Planning.
31ST AUGUST 2021