Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, relentlessly innovate to ensure both impact & health system strengthening. At Living Goods, you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative environment, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
We are looking for an experienced Dashboard Engineer to lead the development of data systems (Data, Dashboards and Analytics) with proven experience in creating enterprise level systems dashboards using various technology and data sources. You will discover ways to organise, store and analyse data with attention to security and confidentiality.
A great dashboards engineer is able to fully grasp the complexity of data management. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. The goal is to ensure that informative dashboards that drive action are available to various stakeholders.
- Create dashboards, automated reports, report templates and presentations by analyzing Living Goods and Partner data using platforms such Klipfolio, Superset, Tableau etc.
- Influence organization decisions through state-of-the-art analytics and helping our partners to identify understandable, actionable, data-driven insights and quickly identify key themes from their data.
- Work with other health teams and designers to understand, clarify and document partner data analysis and reporting needs. Provide guidance and insight on data visualization options for dashboard design.
- Work with the support and M&E teams to enhance data collection structures and procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Building/developing component-based web apps to integrate multiple sources of metrics / tools
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, IT, computer science ,Data science or related field
- Proven experience and strong knowledge with modern dashboard design and creation using Superset, Tableau, PowerBI etc
- Strong proficiency in query and reporting tools as well as MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and CouchDB database technologies
- Comfortable with advanced analytics tools such as Advanced SQL, Pandas, R etc
- Scripting proficiency in python etc. an added advantage.
- Some Linux skills
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Life at Living Goods
Living Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and nimble. At Living Goods, you will have the chance to use your creativity and work with your teammates to conceive and test new ideas every day.
If you work well in a dynamic, highly collaborative culture, if you set high standards for yourself and your colleagues, if you know how to fail fast and learn fast, if you meet challenges with calm determination and a sense of humor, you will thrive at Living Goods.
How to Apply
If you are excited about the position, you possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your cover letter and CV or Check out https://livinggoods.org/careers/#