Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, relentlessly innovate to ensure both impact & health system strengthening. At Living Goods, you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative environment, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humour, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
The position leads program strategy and design, ensuring countries and service delivery teams are fully equipped with the frameworks, tools, and subject matter experts to drive towards the execution and achievement of Living Goods Theory of Change.
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategy and Program Design
- Develops and modifies LG´s Theory of Change
- Serves as a thought partner to the CPO and the Country teams to evolve program strategies and designs and constantly drive LG Theory of Change.
- Designs strong programs to ensure the robust impact on key RMNCH health outcomes, cost-effectiveness, scalability, and replicability.
- Drives the development of the innovation strategy to strengthen program efficiency and effectiveness.
Program Excellence & Learning
- Oversees and drives program excellence across the various program modalities and geographies and ensures program designs are quickly iterated based on performance reviews.
- Develops a center of excellence to support countries with the design of effective program enablers and tools. This will include both the enabling environment for strong HSS approaches (policies, guidelines, supply chain, and financing) as well as efficient and effective service delivery based on LG DESC.
- Develops a pipeline of innovations (non-blue sky), constantly prioritizes and ensures high-quality design and monitoring are in place to enhance community health system effectiveness and efficacy and quick learning cycles.
- Engage and develop effective relationships with the CDHO team to ensure digital health tools are serving programs and grounded in user insights.
- Provide thought leadership based on lessons learned to drive program and policy changes
- Recruit and manage the Program Strategy and Excellence team including staff and consultants and ensure strong coordination of different technical workstreams
- Bring out the best in people and build a culture of high performance and engagement in line with the organization’s values
Build efficient governance mechanisms to manage programs across geographies and serve service delivery teams.
BD and Advocacy
- Serve as the program technical lead and provide key inputs and thought leadership to facilitate the development of high-quality proposals and partnerships.
- Engage with prospect and technical funders as well as strategic partners, showcasing LG results, strategies and approaches.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong interpersonal, Communication and Collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of program design and implementation
- Agility and dealing with ambiguity
- Management of skilled technical teams.
- Knowledge of developmental agendas in complex and protracted development and humanitarian landscape.
- Demonstrated leadership in a matrix organization, able to motivate and inspire team members to high-performance levels and experience influencing without authority
- Proven decision-making skills leading to successful outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to present complex issues to higher-level management and contribute to high-level presentations and discussions
- Ability to present complex issues to higher-level management and contribute to high-level presentations and discussions
- Strong communication, conflict resolution, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of success is a high-level independent and team contributor to lead multiple projects and processes.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project management skills with strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- A Master’s Degree in Social work, International Relations, Development, or a similar field.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 7+ years experience (or advanced degree in related field with a minimum of 5+ years) in executing large, cross-functional, or global initiatives using a project management framework within business operations
- Experience in leading a team, coaching, and mentoring, especially managing a large team.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and annual performance bonus pay opportunity. This is an opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.
How To Apply