Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, relentlessly innovate to ensure both impact & health system strengthening. At Living Goods, you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative environment, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humour, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
This position is leading the scoping efforts to identify country opportunities in line with LG’s new country blueprint, Minimum Viable Opportunity (MVO), and Minimum Viable Product (MVP) as well as advisory efforts in the initial stage of expansion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and prioritize opportunities based on set criteria.
- Assess and determine if the opportunity meets LG’s Minimum Viable Opportunity, Minimum Viable Product and DESC (Digitally Enabled, Equipped, Supervised, Compensated) requirements for digitized community health approach.
- Support the Director to develop recommendations, initial program design, and roadmaps for selected countries for presentation at Steering Committee and Board.
- Oversee and Manage initial phases of the new country blueprint including management of consultants; engagement and coordination of in-country key stakeholders and oversee the delivery of defined scope of work.
- Provide technical input to assess the enabling environment, country maturity as well as any local assessments.
- Support government engagement in scoping countries.
- Oversee advisory services in new country expansion.
- Recruit, manage and onboard consultants and ensure they are fully aligned with LG strategy.
Skills and Competencies
- Government relations & engagement, Negotiation skills, knowledge of African governments operations & systems, Partnership management, Stakeholder engagement, strategic thinking, structured communication/ presentation, project management and broad networking capacity.
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences/Public Health with 13 years relevant experience.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and annual performance bonus pay opportunity. This is an opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.
How To Apply