Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, relentlessly innovate to ensure both impact & health system strengthening. At Living Goods, you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative environment, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
This position is the innovation expert and is responsible to develop a pipeline of disruptive innovations as well as designing and testing them to strengthen Living Goods UVP in the future and to drive LG´s theory of change.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead efforts to identify and cultivate appropriate partnerships to build relevant pipeline idea initiatives in line with strategic plan and innovation strategy.
- Lead the development and refinement of disruptive innovation design and generate evidence of impact, cost-effectiveness, and scalability.
- Build innovation processes, approaches, and tools that drive user acceptance and a fast learning cycle.
- Develop and infuse a UX culture across the organization.
- Oversee Project management cycle of key selected initiatives: design, cost, prototype, test, and evaluation
- Coordinate with key support functions (Tech, MERL, and Program Delivery in particular) to drive project management efficiency
- Ensure timely execution of key milestone activities including contracts, requirements, and reporting
- Oversee partnership management when relevant
- Recruit and manage the project managers and/or coordinators
- Bring out the best in people and build a culture of high performance and engagement in line with the organization’s values
BD and Advocacy
- Capture lessons learned by initiatives, develop insights and case studies on innovations to inform future programming and influence policies and practice.
- Serve as the innovation technical lead and provide key inputs and thought leadership to facilitate the development of high-quality proposals and partnerships.
- Engage with prospect and technical funders as well as strategic partners in relation to disruptive innovations.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to analyze, comprehend, and articulate the operational goals and strategic plan of the organization to guide decision-making.
- Provides leadership ineffective management and stewardship of programs
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organization and make formal presentations.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills and high levels of integrity
- Builds commitment through collaboration, consultation, and consideration of the stakeholders and the teams.
- Strong interest in digital.
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Technology or related field from a recognized university;
- Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Technology or related field;
- Project Management
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and annual performance bonus pay opportunity. This is an opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.
How To Apply