Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, relentlessly innovate to ensure both impact & health system strengthening. At Living Goods, you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative environment, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
Living Goods continues to work closely with Governments and their partners to strengthen national community health systems. We are leveraging smart mobile technology and real-time data to optimise outcomes, performance and accountability. We therefore work with government and partners to co-create technology solutions to make universal health coverage a reality.
We are therefore hiring a talented UI/UX Designer to Work with our Development and Quality Assurance Teams to ensure product design meet user needs.
- Conduct and support others as they conduct user research to inform product design.
- Design intuitive, feasible, and sustainable digital services and experiences for a variety of users.
- Liaise with internal Software Engineering team and other teams in the organization to translate business requirements into prototypes that can be utilized by the software developers
- Help create internal and client-facing deliverables (recording action points, analysis briefs, wireframes, flow diagrams, prototypes, XLS Forms and software requirements) that ensure understanding, collaboration and ultimately, a working software solution.
- Assist in formulation of product roadmaps and priorities for the software projects undertaken by the Software Engineering team
- Estimate, prioritize and plan design activities
- You have a passion for people and the curiosity to understand their behaviour and attitudes towards software applications and technology in general
- Obsessed with defining problems as well as the creating the design solution(s)
- You have an excellent grasp of the principles and practice of Human Centered Design (HCD)
- You are highly motivated to use your design skills to improve health in hard to reach communities around the world
- You are able to conduct fieldwork to generate qualitative data, and synthesise it alongside product data to improve our mobile web application user experience
- You can demonstrate an understanding of typography and common UX patterns for mobile web applications
- You are familiar with usability best practices and widely used design systems like Material Design and Ant Design
- You are comfortable working with Sketch or Figma, Zeplin, Invision and photo editing software
- You have a strong understanding of web concepts and technologies: HTML, CSS, responsive design
- You are reliable, self-directed, and resourceful. You can work successfully independently as well as within teams.
- You can analyse systems, recommend workflow adjustments, and identify opportunities for business improvements.
- Good knowledge of XForms specifications is an added advantage.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills across all levels within and outside the organization
- You have the ability to work through ambiguity and deal with shifting priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of proven experience in UI/UX Design
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Life at Living Goods
Living Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and nimble. At Living Goods, you will have the chance to use your creativity and work with your teammates to conceive and test innovative ideas every day.
How To Apply
If you work well in a dynamic, highly collaborative culture, if you set high standards for yourself and your colleagues, if you know how to fail fast and learn fast, if you meet challenges with calm determination and a sense of humour, you will thrive at Living Goods.