Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
L’Oréal East Africa
L’Oréal EA is a subsidiary of the L’Oréal Group established in Kenya in 2011 and today has a plant and a business office on Mombasa road. It currently boasts of 3 local brands, 9 international brands and over 1100 SKUS. It employs 164 amazing people who serve the East African Markets with diverse products that meet the beauty needs of the customers. L’Oréal East Africa is one of the few businesses in the region with ambitious sustainability commitments, and excellent programs geared towards responsible business practices. For L’Oréal in all regions of its operations, the mission is to create a “Beauty that Moves the World”
This role reports to the Security Manager.
As the security supervisor, you will support the Security and Safety functions with key focus on:
implement proactive security awareness programs or processes to protect life, corporate assets and ensure business continuity
- Be responsible for coordination of immediate incident response, escalation, and immediate reporting.
- Manage operational activities and performance standards of 3rd Party Security contractors and adherence/compliance with agreed SLA’s.
- Support on Travel Security management across Business and Ensure safety and security of employees whilst on Company premises and during travel within East Africa
- Ensure implementation of Security Policies Standards and procedures and periodically revise procedure in line with dynamic security threat environment.
- Support crisis management team.
- Ensure Security induction and briefing of all new joiner’s international staff/visitors and contractors.
- Provide coordination and support for all Market trade visits, Events, and Functions as may be required from time to time.
- Periodically review and audit Security architecture as well as Internal Controls risk commensurate to ensure they are cost effective and aligned to management objectives.
- Develops synergy with other functions for alignment and integration with the business at all levels to enable business excellence.
- Support various investigations on reported breaches and security incidents.
Your challenge is to help drive and maintain high standards of efficiency and process excellence in supervising the above responsibility areas
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in social sciences, security management or criminology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate environment handling similar function preferably in a FMCG set up.
- Thorough knowledge of local substantive and procedural laws relevant to areas of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of MS office, excel and outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to take initiatives, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments, and optimally manage deadlines
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Basic skills on investigation and intelligence gathering
- Knowledge on conducting site risk assessment
- Skills on CCTV surveillance
- Understanding of crisis management
- Skills on compiling incident reports
- Skills in manned guarding supervision.
- Experience in emergency response planning
- Committed, flexible and reliable.
- Understanding of IT systems for access control, site patrolling, and other standard security duties
- Valid Driving License
N/B: All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Kenya
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit “Your Application Space” to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.