Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSE
- Managing patients requiring critical care
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions, evaluating and documenting patient’s outcomes
- Providing appropriate healthcare services using Evidence-Based Practice
- Providing health education and counselling patients/clients and community on identified health needs
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans
- Maintaining records on patients /client’s health condition and care
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and Collecting and compiling data
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Served in the A&E for a minimum period of two (2) years
- Must have BScN,KRCHN,KRN
- Higher Diploma in Accident & Emergency is an added advantage
- Valid and current Nursing Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate of Good Conduct
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 02nd September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment