Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title : Child–Minder Support Assistant
Level: Associate Specialist
Department: Cultural Orientation
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The position is responsible for ensuring quality standards in the proper recruitment and use of contract Childminders by RSC Africa.
This position reports directly reports to the Interpreter Supervisor
• Bachelor’s Degree or four (4) years of related experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education is required.
• Five (5) years of paid work experience.
• One (1) year working as a child caregiver or overseeing childminders is required.
• Training and curriculum development work experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver training.
• Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Strong verbal and written English language skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Knowledge in child development and early education theories and practices.
• Strong research skills.