Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title : Interpreter Support Assistant
Grade : 4 (N)
Job Level: Associate Specialist
Department: Cultural Orientation
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The position is responsible for increasing and maintaining quality standards in the proper use of Interpreter Management System (IMS) Database, Interpreters in both Pre-screening and USCIS interviews, in pre- departure orientations, and translating written materials into the key languages of our refugee populations
This position supports all interpreters (both contract and volunteer interpreters) used by CWS RSC Africa.
This position reports to the Interpreter Supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of paid work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• Written and verbal knowledge of at least one of the main RSC Africa processing languages (Amharic, Congolese Swahili, French, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Oromo, or Somali) is required.
• One & a half (1.5) years’ experience as an Interpreter or as a Coordinator of Interpreters preferred.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver quality training programs.
• Demonstrated computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet.