Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title : Public Information Specialist
Grade : 6 (N)
Level: Senior Specialist
Section: Processing Support
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
This position is responsible for updating refugee materials, ensuring branding guidelines for both PRM and CWS Africa are adhered to. The position will also oversee Public Information Campaigns missions across the region, and the management of refugee feedback mechanisms. This includes tasks such as managing the development and implementation of communications materials, developing public information campaigns, develop refugee surveys and facilitating official visitors to RSC Africa.
This position reports to the Processing Support Coordinator
Bachelor’s degree or four (4) years of work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Five (5) years of related paid work experience is preferred.
• Overseas processing or US refugee resettlement experience and public relations experience is preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of the US Refugee Admissions Program.
• Excellent computer skills, in particular Microsoft Office and Graphics software specific to Adobe Premiere, and/ or Publisher.
• Strong English communication skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills