Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Staff Trainer
Grade: 6 (N) Level: Senior Specialist
Department: Processing Support
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
This position is responsible for coordinating trainings for all Programs staff, development of training materials and delivery of trainings to RSC staff to ensure all are compliant with standard operating procedures. The position works closely with USRAP Programs Management and assists in designing and administrating assessments. Staff trainers may be deployed to the field to conduct observations or monitor training and compliance.
The position reports directly to the Training Supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of paid work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
Certificate in course development, training development, instructional design, or an applicable training is preferred.
• Five (5) years of paid related work experience is required.
• Two (2) years training experience is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and innovative training skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook).
• Thorough knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the Worldwide Refugee Admissions