Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Requisition ID: req19676
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Sector: Information Technology
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Nairobi, IHUB, Kenya
The IT department supports the organization’s work by providing reliable and scalable applications and infrastructure for the IRC’s offices in the US and around the world, including many technologically challenging locations.
The IT department provides end-to-end solutions for the organization including Application Development, Integration and Management, Enterprise Architecture, User Experience, Quality Assurance & Testing, and overall Project Management in an effort to help the organization implement the best solutions for its business needs. In collaboration with IT colleagues and business partners, the Business Systems Analyst works to support the optimum configuration and delivery of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly AX) at IRC to meet end user needs and IRC’s mission, with a main focus on financial, supply chain, and project management areas. The Business Systems Analyst has responsibility for gathering and analyzing system requirements from business users, systems configuration, reporting analysis and delivery, and ongoing L3 support.
• Run and problem solve the daily administration and performance of the IRC’s Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365) system for users throughout IRC’s field and headquarters operations and external partners
• Ensure that IRC systems meet systems and security policy standards
• Proactively develop domain expertise in the end-to-end processes and technologies related to financial, supply chain systems, and award management systems
• Support additional systems requirements analysis and configuration
• Collaborate with staff, including Enterprise Architect, Knowledge Managers, and Business System Managers to build and document the data, metadata, and overall systems architecture
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of relevant market trends and near technologies relating to D365 and other systems as needs arise
Support technical relationships with system vendors and implementation partners
• Perform user requirements gathering and translate into functional, technical, and project requirements
• Create and maintain the systems documentation for collaboration tools including processes and procedures, data architecture, functionality, security, and policies
• Collaborate closely with QA teams to participate in and ensure appropriate functional, user acceptance, and regression testing
• Participate in business continuity testing for D365 and other systems
• Perform third-level support functions for D365 and other systems
• Participate in overall systems coordination and planning to ensure the optimum delivery and usability of IRC systems to the user community.
• Collaborate with vendor and internal software development teams to build required functionality
• Participate in the design and execution of systems change processes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 4+ years of experience implementing enterprise resource planning systems and functions, primarily Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations or earlier versions including finance, procurement, inventory, and awards management functions (project management and accounting).
• 2+ years of experience developing and executing business case testing of enterprise systems
• Experience with the support, analysis, documentation, administration, and change management for delivery of global ERP systems with substantial numbers of users across global time zones
• Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings, workshops) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications
• Strong analytic curiosity and innovative problem solving skills using a systems thinking and evidence-based approach
• Shown ability to work both independently by establishing and maintaining working relationships across all departments and levels of the organization.
• MS in Information Technology, MBA or equivalent
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Experience with SAAS ERP systems, Sage, Agrresso, Netsuite, Oracle, SAP, SciQuest, Coup
• Experience with business and security compliance and auditing including SSAE16, ISO27001, and PCI
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools and methods such as data warehouses, visualization tools, architectures and relational database systems (e.g.: MS SQL, PowerBI, Oracle, Qlik, LogiXML, Tableau, BIDS, and Cognos)
• Experience with enterprise-level system master data, integrations, REST and SOAP APIs, and ETL processes
• Experience in the NGO sector in the delivery of systems across varying IT infrastructure and low/intermittent bandwidth scenarios
• French or Arabic language (written/verbal) proficiency
• Standard office working environment.
• Some international travel as needed.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity ,Equality, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.