Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Digital Delivery Lead, the position holder will be responsible for coordination of Digital IT culture activities, planning of calendars, reporting and analytics.
- The role is responsible for running daily operational programs that promote organizational objectives
- The role is responsible for proactively partnering with HR in running talent building initiatives, actively managing and reporting on productivity
- The role is responsible for building a high performing culture within Digital IT that allows for innovation and experimentation through the Digital IT Spirit
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information then presenting to relevant stakeholders
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related objectives as needed.
- Promoting and tracking the culture of lifelong learning through the #1MoreSkill Initiative, SBS courses, Safaricom Digital Academy and any other rolled out initiative by the department.
- Maintains Digital Engineering appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Statistics or any Business or Social Sciences degree
- Two to Three years of administrative experience
- Two to five years of executive assistant experience
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Must have analytical skills
How To Apply