Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Call Center Delivery Lead, the position holder will be responsible for application development and evolution of existing contact center service applications including integration to related service platforms.
The planner will be responsible for architecture design, analysis, creating technical specification documents, developing source code, preparing unit / integration test plans, and release management. In addition, this position is responsible for system integrations, maintenance, and support of contact center components including IVR, speech recognition, routing, and real-time and historical reporting.
- Design and documentation systems based on provided business requirements
- Analysis of system requirements based on user stories/business requirements to ensure correct user requirements are captured.
- Perform the necessary technical design and development functionality to ensure that business application systems can be effectively developed and implemented
- Create test plans, test data sets and perform automated testing to ensure all components of the developed systems meet specifications
- Develop, deploy and maintain various contact center solutions and components, including but not limited to IVR Call flows, Routing Strategies, Reports, Voice Biometrics and Social Media solutions.
- Proper change management process including preparing for Change Advisory Board sessions, deployment and post go live product support.
- Research and provide input on design approach, performance and base functionality improvements for various procedures and applications.
- Participation and membership in various technical fora for the purpose of increasing the collective knowledge base of the team.
- Work directly with the IT support personnel and teams to resolve issues identified and escalated during daily operations.
- Research on new fit for future technologies and actively implement the viable solutions
- BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering or related degree.
- 3 years + experience in software development in a busy IT environment.
- 3-5 years Linux, UNIX Server Administration.
- Apache Tomcat experience and experience using IDEs like Eclipse or Genesys Composer preferred.
- Extensive experience with databases – data structures, relational data model, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL development
- Solid understanding of web services/technologies – REST/JSON, WSDL, XML, XSD;
- Experience with application security technologies (e.g. SSL) to ensure secure applications.
- Experience in Agile Development/software life-cycle development (SDLC).
- Design and Development of Genesys Routing Applications for Voice and Multi-Channel using Composer / IRD, with knowledge of SCXML and VXML will be of added advantage.
- Good understanding of cloud computing, ideally AWS and /or Azure
How To Apply