Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than100,000 customers in Kenya, we are looking for an enthusiastic and customer obsessed Deputy Head of Collections to join our growing team of driven professionals. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a Deputy Head of Collections you will help to shape the strategy, look for process improvement strategies, and deliver the results in our growing Collections team.
A successful Deputy Head of Collections is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market, and the customers we serve.
- Constantly audit existing processes aiming to improve efficiency and quality
- Documenting policies, processes and procedures for debt collection and recoveries
- Developing, managing and refining collection strategies to optimise recoveries
- Continuous improvement of collection processes, metrics and tools
- Create necessary reports and analysis and regularly provide the updates to stakeholders
- Understand the existing data and search for other data points to help make better predictions and analysis
- Effectively forecast on staff, figures, KPI and facilities
- Ensure all departmental KPI’s are reached
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in running call center teams
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done while also capable of leading complex strategy discussions
- Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Strong data acumen with ability to read the data and understand which data is needed for accurate analysis
- Confident Excel skills and proficiency with creating reports
- Approachable and flexible personality
What we offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
How To Apply