Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest-growing Asset Finance Company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfill their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Our business is growing rapidly, and with more than 90,000 customers in Kenya. We are looking for doers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and with their hard work and dedication create the impact needed in our communities.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and do you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As an Office Assistant/Cleaner, your responsibility will be to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing the furniture, ledges, window sills and external surfaces of cupboards, shelves and fittings.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment (if any), in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Cleaning toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls,) if required
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are followed by all staff & customers.
- Proven working experience as an Office Assistant/Cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- High school Certificate
How To Apply