Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Employment Type: Regular
Job Level: Manager
Job Shift: Day Job
Closing Date:6th September 2021
The Group Working Capital team will work in partnership with the trade sales teams, relationship management team, risk team, operations team and other key stakeholders across the Group (including subsidiaries) to develop a portfolio of Working Capital solutions for the Bank’s clients in order to support their inland and cross border trade activities. The Working Capital team will be the product / technical experts responsible for structuring appropriate working capital facilities, developing market appropriate programs and solutions and ensuring that the clients utilize the Bank’s trade facilities and services effectively.
Financial Weighting 25%
- Focus on the key market segments to grow pipeline − Commercial, Large Local Corporates & Global Corporates.
- On-board Corporates anchors and suppliers into the Ecosystem Finance program.
- Support the end to end execution and program roll out including training and deal processing, management and support
Operational Efficiencies 25 %
- Design and implementation of the Trade Ecosystem Finance strategy
- Keep custody of all Ecosystem documents- Internal (including MOUs from Corporates) & External stakeholder documents etc.
- Ensure availability of a strong monitoring and reporting framework by following the agreed framework established for Trade Ecosystem Finance
- Liaise with operations team to ensure seamless deal execution and ongoing administration
- Prepare and track all Ecosystem related MI and work with the relevant teams in their creation and adoption.
- Contribute to the development of the scale up plans for Trade Ecosystem Finance with respect to technology (Web Portal) and physical offering
- Providing technical product leadership to internal stakeholders
Market research & Competitor analysis of the Ecosystem Finance providers’ landscape in Kenya with a view to enhance the Bank’s proposition
Attend to all third party service provider and internal bank’s stakeholder enquiries, requests or complaints in a manner that maximizes relationship management, client retention and risk mitigation
Business Development in collaboration with branches and relationship managers.
Risk and Control 20%
- Review Program Factsheets prepared for each Ecosystem Finance Program and advice the practicalities of implementing and maintaining these programs.
- Regular and timely provision of required information to the various stakeholders especially credit team on post lending monitoring & control within the Ecosystem portfolio.
- Managing of credit and operational risk associated with ecosystem finance
- Oversee and monitor the risk management in processing ecosystem trade solutions
- Ensure all the program guidelines are in place
- Prepare reports on program performance, uptake, highlight and address any risks identified
- Monitor and resolve any identified revenue leakage
Learning and Development 10%
- Conduct staff and client trainings conducted to ensure in-depth product understanding.
- In-depth understanding of Ecosystem finance by all stakeholders through socializing, training and constant engagement.
- A university undergraduate degree from a recognized University
- A demonstrated experience in leadership position
- A strong Demonstrated sales and business growth background will be core
- Strong in interpersonal relationships and stakeholder management.
How To Apply: