Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit competent individuals to the position of Maintenance
Technician to help meet the growing demands of the organization.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Ensure seamless television and radio program transmission.
- Will be involved in broadcast equipment operation, repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Will undertake and assist in broadcast equipment installations for television, radio transmitters, microwave links and satellite systems at any company site spread across the country.
- Ensure quality transmission and reception through routine monitoring of signals and adapt corrective measures as and where needed.
- Will maintain equipment performance (meter readings) and maintenance logs and give status reports.
- Ensure power conditioners (AVR) and Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) are operative and serviced.
- Ensure power backup systems (standby power generator) are operative and serviced
- Will assist to generate vital spares list and keep station equipment and spares inventory.
- Expected to work at odd times, weekends and holidays.
Academic, professional Experience and person specification
- Minimum Diploma in Telecommunication Engineering or its’ equivalent. A degree will be a distinctive advantage.
- Minimum three years hand on working experience in television, radio and satellite transmission equipment.
- Relevant ICT skills
- Problem solving and communication skills.
- High level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Team player
If you qualify, please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the email subject is HRD-TEC-0821
Closing date will be August 31st 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.