Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Charge Nurse – Theatres, the successful candidates will perform procedures and tasks to clean, prepare, pack and sterilize Unsterile instruments, linen and consumables and to supply sterile requirements to theatre and other auxiliary departments in the hospital while observing Hospital infection control policies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C-
- Certificate in Community Development/Health, Environmental/ Public Health from a recognized institution.
- Professional training in infection Control, theatre technique or hospital waste segregation handling will be an added advantage.
- Two years of experience as a CSSD attendant.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday, 27th August 2021. Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.