Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for provision of oversight of all infection prevention and control related activities in the Hospital.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing. with,
- Additional training in Infection Control- epidemiology, microbiology, medical technology, public added advantage health, or other healthcare science
- Updated qualifications from a relevant body.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya Five years post clinical nursing
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday, 27th August 2021. Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.