Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Charge Nurse – Maternity, the successful candidates will be responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional quality nursing care by providing advice, care and support for women and their babies during pregnancy, labour and delivery, and the early postnatal period.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing. with,
- Two years of experience in maternity nursing
- Updated BLS qualification from a relevant body.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
- Good observational skills
- Ability to remain calm in emergency situations.
How to Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday, 27th August 2021. Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.