Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Markets Trust is currently seeking to recruit potential candidates interested in the following positions for an anticipated 5–year USAID funded project dubbed Western Kenya Water Program. The program objective is to strengthen rural and urban water services provision and water resources management across 8 Western Kenya counties. The positions will be based in Kisumu.
The Grants and Contracts Officer will play a key role in supporting the project in reviewing grant requirements, collaborative agreements etc. and provide compliance & contract management advisory services to enable effective management of contractual risks relating to grants and contracts management. S/he will manage the full cycle grants and contracts award administration and ensure compliance with USAID rules and regulations. The position will report to the Finance & Operations Lead.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of finance professional experience with at least 3 years in grants and contracts management experience with a USAID project.
• Experience working with grantees and implementing partner organizations.
• Good budgets and financial forecasts, monitoring and reporting to donors.
• A good understanding of USAID requirements.
• Demonstrate strong understanding of contracting and granting concepts and principles.
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter indicating names of at least three referees indicating the position title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receiving applications is September 10, 2021.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.