Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Markets Trust is currently seeking to recruit potential candidates interested in the following positions for an anticipated 5–year USAID funded project dubbed Western Kenya Water Program. The program objective is to strengthen rural and urban water services provision and water resources management across 8 Western Kenya counties. The positions will be based in Kisumu
Reporting to the Urban Water Services manager, the incumbent will be responsible in identifying and implementing innovative approaches aimed at improving the technical and commercial performance of the water utilities. With guidance from urban Water Services Manager, the Intervention Specialist will design and deliver technical assistance to water utilities aimed at improving overall efficiency, building the credit worthiness and enhancing relationship among
key player in the urban water space.
Education & Experience
• A degree in economics, water engineering, Public Policy and Administration, governance and/or urban development.
• At least 5 years’ working experience in providing technical assistance support to water utilities in a commercial sector and/or economic development or management consultancy setup.
• Experience in providing operation and maintenance support to a water utility environment would be an added advantage.
• Additional experience in rolling out District Metering Area (DMA) approach to NRW reduction to water utilities will be essential.
• Good commercial acumen – appreciation of budgeting and financial management.
• Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter indicating names of at least three referees indicating the position title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receiving applications is September 10, 2021.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contact.