Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Markets Trust is currently seeking to recruit potential candidates interested in the following positions for an anticipated 5–year USAID funded project dubbed Western Kenya Water Program. The program objective is to strengthen rural and urban water services provision and water resources management across 8 Western Kenya counties. The positions will be based in Kisumu.
Intervention Specialist – Water Infrastructure
Reporting to Water Services Technical Lead, the incumbent will oversee the design and management of water supply infrastructure construction projects and contracts. S/he will ensure that construction quality is monitored in accordance with the conditions of contract specifications, drawings and Bills of Quantities. S/he will undertake the technical reviews of project proposals, feasibility studies, preliminary and final design reports. S/he will strengthen the capacity of target county governments and water utilities on design and effective delivery of the water infrastructure projects.
Education & Experience
• A holder of BSc. in civil or environmental engineering and a Master’s level degree in a relevant field being a definite advantage.
• At least 7 years of overseeing delivery of water and sanitation infrastructure projects.
• Proven experience in design, supervision & management of construction contracts using the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC) standards for urban & rural water supply projects;
• Registered as a Professional Engineer with the Engineering Board of Kenya and be in good standing with the professional body.
• Familiarity with USAID environmental and construction codes, reporting and management requirements preferred.
• Strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written, to fulfill the technical and managerial responsibilities proposed.
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter indicating names of at least three referees indicating the position title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receiving applications is September 10, 2021.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.