Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Markets Trust is currently seeking to recruit potential candidates interested in the following positions for an anticipated 5–year USAID funded project dubbed Western Kenya Water Program. The program objective is to strengthen rural and urban water services provision and water resources management across 8 Western Kenya counties. The positions will be based in Kisumu.
The Senior HR Officer is responsible for providing human resource services to managers and employees within the project. S/he is also responsible for maintaining employee human resource systems and records and coordinating the HR administration function.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or equivalent relevant field.
• At least 5 years working experience in managing a busy HR department with a thorough understanding of HR function process and USAID procedures.
• A registered member of Institute of Human Resource Management with good understanding and knowledge of the Kenya Labour Laws.
• Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power point).
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter indicating names of at least three referees indicating the position title in the subject line to email@example.com. Deadline for receiving applications is September 10, 2021.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.