Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position will be responsible for facilitating water utilities to embrace innovative approaches to improve operational efficiency of the water utilities by reducing non–revenue water, improve O&M cost coverage and revenue collection. The incumbent with also work with WASREB and other stakeholders to build capacity of the shareholders, Board of Directors and Senior management of the target water utilities. S/he is expected to provide thought leadership to the
water services component team and will be responsible for crafting strategies approaches to ensure effective delivery of the urban water services in the target region. S/he will also work with the county governments and utilities to support development of disaster risk management plans water safety plans. He/she will be responsible for the coordination of technical assistance support to urban water utilities in the program area. This position will report to Water Services Technical Lead.
Education And Experience
• A master’s degree or equivalent in water management, environmental engineering or another relevant degree.
• At least 7 years working experience in development work, with at least 3 years gained at management level providing technical leadership in the water sector.
• Proven experience in strengthening the capacity of water utilities for improved operations and further experience working with national and county governments institutions in delivering quality outputs.
• Demonstrated track record and experience in managing projects related to Water and policy influencing.
• Strong relationship management skills and capacity to influence at multiple levels across national and county governments and the donor/funding community.
How To Apply
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV with a cover letter indicating names of at least three referees indicating the position title in the subject line to email@example.com. Deadline for receiving applications is September 10, 2021.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.