Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Preferred Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Location: Kakamega, Kenya
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
About the Role
One Acre Fund Kenya is growing quickly through new sales and delivery channels such as retail outlets, 48-hour home deliveries, online order by phone app, and more. The Contact Centre exists to provide excellent support to all our customers for any challenge and to solicit client feedback to inform program decisions. Each year, we conduct hundreds of surveys, answer tens of thousands of calls, and send millions of SMSs. The Contact Centre Lead is responsible for customer satisfaction of many channels and ensuring One Acre Fund provides a better customer experience tomorrow.
You will report directly to the Kenya Business Operations Lead. You will directly manage 5 staff who lead the Incoming, Outgoing, Repayment, Shared Services, and Case Investigations teams. Collectively, the team is over 100 staff!
- Strategy – Develop a One Acre Fund Contact Centre Strategy to provide excellent customer service for our clients well into the future. Set goals for us to achieve the strategy.
- Voice of the Customer – Advocate for the customer always, ensuring their perspective is understood throughout the organization. Support customer-focused decisions by collecting and summarizing data.
- Drive Results – Innovatively find ways to improve important metrics such as Service Level Agreements, First Call Resolution, Customer Satisfaction, and Call Wait Time.
- Build and Motivate Your Team – Recruit and coach your team to achieve targets and provide exceptional service. Develop an enthusiastic, inclusive, successful, and customer-obsessed culture and maintain high team morale
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years experience in a call centre or an operations role in a dynamic company.
- Experience handling multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
- Passion for providing above and beyond customer service.
- Experience pulling out useful information from overwhelming data sets.
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits.
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Kenya.
How To Apply
Application Deadline: 18th November 2021
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (firstname.lastname@example.org), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.