Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
You will be based in Kakamega with up to 25% remote allocation in a location of choice.
About the Role
Professionals with 3+ years of work experience to join the Business Operations Department in Kenya, One Acre Fund’s largest country of operation. You will enhance our client experience by improving our service products like insurance, warranties, and self-service channels portfolio. You will report to the Business Operations Department head.
- Contribute to the department’s annual goal and planning.
- Ensure annual plans align with the country program’s long-term vision and targets.
- Measure progress against goals, report on progress, and hold the team accountable for strategic areas.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements, ensuring those targets are met on monthly basis.
- Scale the department’s services through improvement projects while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process for your sub-departments; anticipate spending for the year based on annual plans.
Career Growth and Development
We have a culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 5+ years relevant experience in operations and management.
- Professional work experience or successful entrepreneurial experience in a demanding position in client service operations.
- Experience managing projects from idea to implementation
- Language: English required in Kenya. Swahili-speakers encouraged to apply.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits.
- Connect and work with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The opportunity to expand into new focus areas or teams through an Internal Transfer Program
- Access to Social Committee activities that keep colleagues engaged and connected
You are citizens or permanent residents of Kenya.
How To Apply
Application Deadline: 19 September 2021
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.