Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Chemonics seeks health supply chain technical experts for an anticipated USAID health systems strengthening activity. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking technical experts in the following areas:
- Global health systems strengthening
- Forecasting and quantification
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Transportation and distribution
- Logistics management information systems
- Data visibility
- Stock security and traceability
- Pharmaceutical supply chain mapping
- Health financing
- Training and capacity building
- Quality assurance
- Supply chain development and modeling
- Program finance, management, operations
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience in area of specified technical expertise; more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Strong writing, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in health commodities supply chain management, health systems strengthening, or related experience in global health sector preferred
- Experience and understanding working with governments, government systems, the private sector, and international donors
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
How To Apply
Please apply through the link below no later than September 10, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.