Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Call for Public Finance Management (PFM) Experts by IPFK
The Institute of Public Finance Kenya (IPFK) is reinforcing its pool of high-level experts in Public Finance Management for short-term and long-term missions.
As a minimum requirement:
- Minimum a master’s degree in Public Finance, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Public Policy and Administration or equivalent.
- In the absence of a masters’ degree, he/she should have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the above disciplines and an additional 3 years of experience;
- At least 5 years of experience in Public Finance Management projects.
- Experience in the East and Southern Africa region.
- Proven expertise with at least 3 assignments funded by the European union, Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO), Africa Development Bank, USAID, DANIDA, CIDA, SIDA among other development agencies.
Match at least one of the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years of specific professional experience in in PFM reform, development and implementation of PFM strategies, action plans and capacity building.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Medium-Term Budgetary Framework (MTBF)
- Output based budgeting.
- Zero Based Budgeting
- Fiscal administration.
- Public Financial Management Reforms
- Public sector budget planning and preparation.
- Public expenditure management.
- Infrastructure planning (technical, financial, economic);
- Tax Policy and Administration.
- Revenue Mobilization.
- Experience with debt management.
- Experience in the public sector: accounting systems; International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS); audit (internal and external); with the development and maintenance of integrated fiscal management systems.
Kindly note that this is a general call and not a call for a specific work. Responding to this call does not obligate IPFK to present an offer to the applicant.
How To Apply
If you are qualified for this type of assignment, please send us your CV (maximum three (3) pages) and cover letter indicating your full inclusive daily to PFMexperts@ipfkenya.or.ke by the 26th of September 2021 with Subject line: PFM Expert.