Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: KE-Nairobi
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end/year-end close process & Group reporting.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Audit background
- Experience working for a global company is an added advantage
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Solid Accounting Knowledge.
- Solid Knowledge in Taxation and legal framework.
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Corporate finance
- Financial software
- Advanced Excel skills
- Communication & presentation skills
How To Apply