Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you. We’re looking for graduates who are both focused and far-sighted; those who can do a brilliant job right now without ever losing sight of the horizon. You’ll be an authentic, energetic, team-spirited person who follows your instincts, takes educated risks, and looks to champion, influence and inspire at every turn.
Our 1000+ talented people are our biggest asset and the heart of Organisation. Their development, growth and future will be in your capable hands. Celebrating life every day, everywhere is Diageo’s mission, and in HR, it’s our role to create the working environment that allows us to succeed in this challenge. We’re here to champion an inclusive culture and develop an inspiring and meaningful employer brand. Both need to be rooted in our purpose, our relationships with each other, and our determination to win. You’ll be joining a team of talent builders who find high-caliber people and help them excel. You’ll develop talented employees in every corner of the business, and equip them with the right personal, professional, and functional skills to anticipate – and respond to – the challenges that the future will throw at us. Acting as a performance partner to the business is a job, you’ll become familiar with. HR plays an important role in the professional lives of all Diageo employees. And because this is an extraordinary company, we go to extraordinary lengths to ensure potential is realized. Ultimately, during your programme, you’ll use your skills to keep our employees inspired, engaged and full of energy to fulfil their roles. This will involve building relationships with key stakeholders who deliver business-critical change. Collectively, this experience – alongside formal training and mentoring – will hone your leadership skills and give you the opportunity to realize your potential in a specialist area within HR.
The Key Behaviors We Want You To Have
• We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organization today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow. Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
• You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo. Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme.
• You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organization. In
Addition To The Behaviors Above You’ll Need
• Obtained a minimum bachelor’s degree in any business-related field (Business, Finance, Marketing or Human Resources)
• Should have graduated within the last 2 years.
• Fluency in English
• Excellent numerical & analytical ability
• Demonstrates a high level of curiosity
How To Apply: