Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Coordinate and organize office activities
- Coordinate inbound and outbound office mail
- Support HR in scheduling meetings, interviews and transport
- Organizing meetings and managing databases
- Organizing company events or conferences
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Delegating tasks to junior employees
- Organizing induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date and arranging interviews.
- Diploma in business administration, human resource, or a related field
- Proven 2-5 working experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organizational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to details.
How To Apply: