Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Antara Health is pioneering virtual-first primary care in Kenya. With cutting-edge technology and intelligent use of data, Antara has transformed the healthcare experience from one fraught with anxiety, inconvenience, financial stress and lack of knowledge into a delightful experience that empowers patients with information and drives world-class health outcomes. Antara focuses on providing healthcare holistically, by ensuring that we provide our members with solutions across the continuum of healthcare provision. Antara takes lead in caring for its members virtually, but also needs to engage and work with medical service providers, whether individual or institutional facility partners, to ensure that members receive the full range of healthcare services at the time when they need them.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent financial skills , as well as problem-solving skills who are committed to managing finance and maintaining healthy client relationships. The role requires a highly organized person with excellent communication and financial management skills to ensure effective management of company resources.
Responsibilities for the role include:
Customer account management:
- Obtaining all outstanding invoices for beneficiary visits for the week and confirming that there are no errors in billing
- Updating all transactions that have happened on individual beneficiary accounts to track the individual beneficiary spend
- Following up and resolving any billing incidences that may arise with service providers
- Obtaining statements and doing reconciliations.
- Petty cash management
- Accounts Payables management
- Accounts Receivables Management
- Vendor payments scheduling and updating
- Bank and Cash reconciliations .
- Payroll preparation
- Procurement of office supplies
- Liaison with accountant and ensure constant communication
Basic office management
- Onboarding and Offboarding of staff
Research and Development
- Carry out research on market trends and other relevant information critical to improved effectiveness of the Company’s operations
- Collate and ensure key information on the Kenyan healthcare industry is current and organized in the Company’s files, e.g. researching the details of how the various NHIF benefits work with prospective clinical partners.
How To Apply: