Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Duties And Responsibilities
Hotpoint Appliances Limited has an exciting career opportunity in our Product Management & Sourcing Department. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented individual who is committed to excellent performance and participating in our growth strategy.
- To lead the sales and marketing process and strategy for specific products (TVs, Home Theatres, Subwoofers, Voltage Protectors, Cables and Brackets).
- To optimise revenue generation for the specific product line to meet business objectives.
Job Responsibility and Accountability
- Complete responsibility for the development of the product portfolio
- Develop a strategy for the product portfolio
- Evaluate and develop sales through various channels – Retail, Online, Wholesale, and B2B
- Ensure product portfolio is relevant to the market based on local and global trends
- Maintain and update rolling forecasts for all products in line with sales & inventory levels
- Negotiate with suppliers for specifications, prices, terms and promotions
- Resolve any quality issues with suppliers to get timely support and rectification
- Maintain inventory levels to avoid overstocking or stockouts.
- Have full product knowledge and impart the same to the sales team.
- Execute timely promotions based on supplier discussions, channel requirements and inventory positions.
- Prepare annual budgets based on strategic goals.
- Have a HOW TOs strategy to achieve the budgets on a monthly basis
- Create and update training materials.
- Assist in conducting regular product training.
- Assist with market survey reports.
- Analyze distribution channel sales data and provide detailed reports on the same.
- Advice the sales team on stock situations as and when required.
- Assist in the development of sales promotions and other portfolio related marketing activities
- Resolve any service issues from dealers.
- Ensure correct pricing and descriptions of the products in the category.
- Ensure website listing of products is active and accurate.
Skills And Qualifications
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum qualification of a Diploma in business management or any other relevant field.
- Previous experience of at least 3 years in a business development/planning role. Preferably in a similar industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the retail market sector and consumer electronic products.
- Have a passion for technological development and understanding of electronic product trends
- Understanding of developing order forecasts and plans
- Extensive financial & value chain knowledge.
- Track record of team building and strategy implementation.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Budget management skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications through email@example.com on or before 3rd September 2021