Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job title: Sales Engineer
Duties And Responsibilities
Hotpoint Appliances Limited has an exciting career opportunity in the Engineering Department. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented individual who is committed to excellent performance and participating in our growth strategy.
- To push sales for HVAC products and conduct site surveys.
- To develop and maintain a good relationship with the clients.
Job Responsibility and Accountability
- Conduct Site survey and design of air conditioning and ventilation engineering systems for residential and commercial applications.
- Sales and Marketing of air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems and installation.
- Sending quotations out promptly.
- Negotiating with clients to close on sales.
- Build and maintain a project pipeline.
- Aware of all new developments in the area that may require HVAC.
- Quality and accurate tender application for efficient air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems.
- Market intelligence – to study the market and be aware of competitor prices and activities in the market.
- Send weekly and monthly reports as per the requirements of management.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all key stakeholders – Consultants, Architects and key clients.
- Be aware of all HVAC new upcoming projects in the market.
- Provide exemplary service to clients and ensure repeat business through client’s satisfaction.
- Work as part of a team and assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your supervisor from time to time.
Skills And Qualification
- Minimum qualification of BA or Bsc. Mechanical Engineering or any other related field.
- Previous HVAC experience in a sales role in the same industry for at least 3 years.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC installation principles/practices required.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, able to work with minimum supervision.
- High sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good networking skills.
- Good technical skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications through email@example.com on or before 3rd September 2021