Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
United States International University-Africa, situated in Nairobi, Kenya is the most diverse university in East and Central Africa with more than 7,000 students from 74 nations, and a global network of more than 22,000 alumni. USIU-Africa is the only university in Sub-Saharan Africa whose degree programs have local and American accreditation.
In line with our commitment to providing quality, affordable education through world-class service delivery platforms, USIU-Africa is seeking to recruit suitable candidates for the following position:
Reporting to the University Registrar, the holder of the position must ensure that clients (students, staff, faculty, parents/guardians) are assisted to access student academic record guided by the university’s rules and regulations.
- Responsible for generating student’s official transcripts on request and mails on their behalf as requested to enhance communication and feedback.
- Responsible for processing identification cards for the university community for ease of identification and security measures.
- Responsible for generating Grade Changes Report from grade entry/ clearance change portal. For audit purposes.
- Responsible for degree certificates and transcript verification and correspondence.
- Responsible for processing Leave of Absence applications and maintaining records of identity cards for students on semester break
- Responsible for faculty online clearance.
- Archiving of all official documents on Electronic Data Management System (EDMS).
- Processes add and drop forms.
- Facilitating lifting of Registrar holds.
- Key in changes of students’ major, minor, concentration and course substitutions for record keeping and accuracy.
- Assist students with grade queries based on their lecturer’s mark sheets. Advise Graduate students on their projects/thesis status and registration.
- Assist and correspond with clients on phone, emails, and letters.
- Assist with student final clearance and issuance of degree certificates.
- Actively participate in the graduation process by ensuring graduating students are well conversed with the whole process and the graduation is a success.
- Compile semester and yearly reports to aid decision making by the management.
Educational/Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Previous related work experience will be an added advantage.
Personal Attributes & Competencies:
- Good people skills and a team player.
- Pleasant personality and achievement oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability and reliability.
- Planning and organizing.
How To Apply
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and desire to work as a team member in a modern, progressive, international and multicultural institution where you can make a difference, please apply.
Interested applicants must indicate on the subject line of their email address the specific position they are applying for, provide current CVs,copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to the address below by: Friday, September 10, 2021.
USIU-Africa is an equal opportunity employer.