Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop relationships with clients to establish new contracts.
- Develop and implement strategic plans according to Company goals and objectives to encourage business growth.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities.
- Develop risk assessments and pricing structures for products to work towards commercial efforts.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for the senior management.
- Assist in setting up financial targets as well as budget development and monitoring.
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties.
- Oversee and direct staff, suppliers and contractors to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations.
- Monitor local and federal regulations.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status. Prepare price schedules and discount rate proposals for approval by the CEO by monitoring costs, competition and supply & demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- At Least 5 years successful work experience as a commercial Manager or Business Development Manager in an engineering company.
- Understanding Market research methods and analysis.
- Strategic mindset.
- Strong negotiator.
- High attention to detail
- Being able to work in a team
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of performance reporting
- Passionate about reading on emerging trends
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae with the job title on the subject line to email@example.com by 30th September 2021.