Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About The Role
As the Grocery buyer you will be responsible for the supply and inventory management of brands in the Grocery category. You will be working with the commercial teams to ensure correct inventory levels at all times – creating POs, matching inventory to demand and working with the supplier and Jumia services to inbound stock in a timely manner.
- Make sure POs are raised and sent to the vendors
- Develop supply plans to onboard into Jumia warehouses
- Manage delivery flows with vendors (from order to delivery)
- Check and validate orders offered by the sales team based on sales history, seasons and upcoming campaigns
- Monitor and analyze inventory based on key inventory management KPIs
- Develop action plans in coordination with the sales team to optimize stocks.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- +5years buying experience in a leading Supermarket/Ecommerce platform
- Knowledge of stock management
- Knowledge of Supply Chain management
- Proficiency in Office 365 with an advanced level in Excel
- A strong analytical sense and reasoning ability
- Good resistance to stress
- Good communication skills
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation.
How To Apply: